Friday, March 4, 2011

The Respiratory System

Normally I won't post about the state of my blog, but I think this is a good info lesson for all you new viewers of my blog.

Just to let you know, my blog is mostly about my thoughts, not anyone else, but today I think I have made an exception.

As you may have known, I am doing a project in Life Skills where I am making a presentation on the Respiratory System, and I think I'll post a little bit about it.

If you want to see more, go to the WebsSite at http://respiratoryproject.webs.com/

The Respiratory System is made up of the lungs.  The lungs transfer air into the other parts of the body.

That's about it.

I think this has been a REALLY BORING ENTRY, and I will post another time today because of it.

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment