Wednesday, March 2, 2011

About this blog.

All right.  First, to start any blog, the blogger must say, "Hello."
Well, here it is.  Hello, and welcome to my mind.
Well, not exactly.  Welcome to my brainstorms or thoughts that I post at random intervals throughout my 12 year old life.  I guess I should say something about me.
Well, this blog will probably be not THE most interesting blog you will ever read.  It might be a splurge blog, but I think I will try to post about every day, not like 3 times a day and not post for a week.
I am 5' 4.5" tall.  I have blond hair.  I got braces yesterday (ouch).
That's all you need to know.  Except for this.

THIS IS NOT A LIFE BLOG.
I WILL NOT post about me.  I WILL post about my thoughts.  This is not going to be boring.  This is going to be about number 4 on your list of interesting blogs.  And I mean it.

So, please do not just take one look at this and say that it is BS.  'Cause it's not going to be for long.
Just wait and see.

Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment