Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thoughts on the blog

Hey guys!
This is just an update on the blog, sort of like a state of the union address, except not.

First off, I would like to say that in sorry for using a lot of language in my last post. That was uncalled for, and from now on my blog will not use foul language or swearing.

You may also be wondering about why my blog has had two topics for the last couple of days, which is because I wanted to get a lot out there in those posts. From now on I'm going to start doing one topic posts two times a day (if time allows). If I don't have time one day, I'll only do one post.

Also, I didn't do a post yesterday because it was ash Wednesday and I thought I didn't have much to say. I was going to write about the differences between religion and religious figureheads, but I thought I would save that for another time.

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you'll stick around and read my thoughts on random phychological and philosophy subjects.

-Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment